Will you be attending this year’s New York Library Association conference in Lake Placid, NY? If so, come and pay us a visit! We’ll have a booth set up for the Design for Learning program, and we’d love to meet you in person and answer your questions.
The Design for Learning booth at the trade show will be open:
- on Thursday, October 22 from 10am to 5pm and
- on Friday, October 23 from 9am to 12pm
There are lots of reasons we hope you’ll stop by:
- Are you considering applying for Cohort 2 of the program, starting in February 2016? Stop by and ask us about it! Applications for Cohort 2 are due December 11, 2015.
- Are you already participating in Cohort 1 of the program? Stop by and meet us in person! It’s always great to add a face-to-face meeting to supplement our online interaction.
- Even if you’re not able to participate in one of our cohorts, we’re developing some great resources that we’ll be sharing with the public after our 2 cohorts finish, so stop by and ask us about that!