Here’s how to sign up!
(or here’s a printable PDF with these instructions)
1. Create an account for Webjunction at https://learn.webjunction.org/login
Follow the steps you’ll see on the right to sign up for an account. (If you’ve taken WebJunction classes before, you can just log in on the left).
2. After you confirm your registration, login again at https://learn.webjunction.org/login
3. On the top navigation, click on “CATALOG HOME” (on smaller devices you will need to click on the menu icon to see this)
4. Scroll down under Course Categories and click on “D4L: Online Teaching Skills for Library Workers”
5. On the new page that appears, scroll down and click on the name of the module you want to sign up for (probably Orientation to start)
6. On the new page that opens, scroll down to click on the blue button that says “Enroll Me”
7. Whenever you start a new module, first click where it says Getting Started (with a green book icon) for more instructions about that module.
8. Learn and have fun!